Who we are:
When do we collect personal information and what personal information do we collect?
We may collect personal information about you as follows:
- If you fill in forms on our website, we will collect your contact details and the other information you provide in the form.
- If you contact us by any other means ( eg. Email or telephone), we may keep a record of that contact and the information you provide us at that time.
- If you visit one of our pubs we may collect limited personal information about you, such as details necessary to secure a booking (contact details & any special requirements) and limited personal information as may be necessary to take payment for drinks or food.
- If you are a supplier to us or one of our pubs we may collect limited personal information, such as contact details and transaction information.
- If you ask to join any of our pubs’ loyalty schemes we will collect your name, address, email address. D.O.B., contact number and time/date of your visits and sales when the loyalty card has been used.
- If you ask to join our marketing database, we will collect your name, address, email address and your preferences as to how you would like to receive marketing information.
- If you book to stay in the accommodation at any of our pubs we will collect your name, address, email address, D.O.B, contact numbers, dates of your intended stay and any special requirements. This information is collected for us by Eviivo Limited (eviivo.com). We do not process any payment information that is required to secure a booking, as this is received and processed by Eviivo Ltd or a booking agent linked to Eviivo Ltd. Payment information for any accommodation stay will be processed by the pub at the time of your visit.
- If you apply for employment or work with us we will collect a range of information relating to you, details of which will be provided at the time.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from our website on to their computors hard drive they should take the necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from our website and its external serving vendors.
How do we use your personal information?
- If you visit our website, we will use information about your visit to help us make our website experience as user-friendly for as many visitors as possible on the basis we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- If you fill in forms on our website, or contact us by any other means, we use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry or contact you on the basis we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- If you book a table or a room at one of our pubs or visit and make a purchase, we will use the information you provide to carry out our contractual obligations to you, in our legitimate interests (namely making your visit as pleasurable as possible) and to fulfil any legal obligations arising from your instructions. We may also use it to notify you about changes in our organisation on the basis that this is compatible with our original use of your information.
- We will use any supplier personal data collected for the purpose of carrying out our contractual obligations and to fulfil any legal obligations arising from such supply.
- If you ask to join any of our pubs loyalty schemes we will use the information you provided to process and advise you of any benefits due to you as a result of the purchases you make in our pubs. Your data may be anonymised and collated to provide an insight into our customer base and their activities.
- If you ask to be added to our marketing database, we will use the information you provide to send you information about any special offers and details of events at our pubs in accordance with your stated preferences. Any information obtained via the tracking of marketing emails is used to refine future email campaigns and supply you with more relevant content based around their activity. We will do this on the basis that you have consented to us processing your personal information in this way. You can stop receiving marketing information from us at any time as these communications provide easy ways to unsubscribe or update your preferences.
Where do we store your personal information and how it is kept secure?
Some of the information you provide to us will be transmitted electronically, eg. Information provided via our website or by email. We would remind you that information transmitted via the internet is not completely secure and although we will do our bet to protect any information transmitted in this way, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data being accidentally lost, accessed or used in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers located in the Europeans Economic Area. No information you provide us is transferred to, or stored at a destination outside the EEA.
Some of the information you provide will also be maintained in paper copy, such as table bookings at our pubs and information relating to stays at pub accommodation.
We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and would notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share it in order to comply with any legal obligation (eg. Our auditors, insurers and HMRC) or with your consent.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal information for the following periods of time, subject to our email data retention policy:
|Circumstances in which personal information was provided:||How long do we keep it?|
|Information submitted via website form||12 months|
|Contact by any other means (eg. Email, telephone) inc table bookings||12 months|
|Information submitted via www.eviivo.com and information regarding pub accommodation booking.||7 years from the conclusion of your stay unless we inform you otherwise.|
|To be added to our marketing database||For the duration of your consent (to be deleted upon consent being withdrawn)|
|Membership of loyalty scheme||For the duration of your membership and for 7 years thereafter.|
|In the course of supplying goods or services to us.||Usually 7 years unless we inform you otherwise or are required to maintain records for longer in accordance with HMRC rules.|
Your rights in relation to the personal information we hold.
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data, enabling you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you.
- Post: The New Forest Pub Company, Bashley Common Road, Wooten, New Milton, Hants, BH25 5SF.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner about the way we collect & use your personal data: www.ico.org.uk/concerns or phone 0303 123 1113